These terms explain UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI Off-Campus Housing 101's obligations to you, and explain your obligations to UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI Off-Campus Housing 101.
By using this website, you are agreeing to abide by the following Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions -
Acknowledge the terms and conditions of the UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI website:
1. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI Off-Campus Housing Website is a service for UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI students, staff, and faculty and is available to the general public.
2. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and the achievement of equal housing opportunity. The institution will not list the availability of any off-campus housing unless it is made available in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, including federal and state fair housing laws, which generally make it illegal to discriminate (or advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, marital status, familial status, national origin or sexual orientation. Rental unit listers are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI will not knowingly accept any listing which violates the law. The privilege to use this service may be denied at any time.
3. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI does not inspect, recommend, or guarantee housing listed on this internet site. Properties on this list are not endorsed by UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI; nor are the listers.
4. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI Off-Campus Housing Website please contact us by email email@example.com.
5. Privacy: Off-Campus Housing 101 and Off-Campus Housing Services at UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI is collecting information about rental unit listers and their properties in order to create user accounts and provide information about properties for searchers. If you do not provide the requested information, your listing will not be posted on Off-Campus Housing 101.
1. No License - This web site does not confer and shall not be construed as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Off-Campus Housing 101's or any third party's intellectual property rights.
2. General Disclaimer
a. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI and Off-Campus Housing 101 do not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any of the listings and/or other information and data contained in this web site and may make changes thereto at anytime in their sole discretion without notice. Further, all listings and other information conveyed hereby is provided to users "AS IS" and should be verified independently with the respective listers or property managers. In no event shall UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI or Off-Campus Housing 101 be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use or misuse of information provided hereby;
b. UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI and Off-Campus Housing 101 disclaim all warranties whether express or implied in respect of the information (including listings and software) provided hereby, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement.
3. Non-Confidentiality - Information provided to Off-Campus Housing 101 and/or UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI concerning this web site will be received on a non-confidential basis. Off-Campus Housing 101 and UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI reserve the right to use such information in its sole discretion.
4. Web Site Information, Products or Services, and Virus Disclaimer - Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Off-Campus Housing 101, Off-Campus Housing 101 does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Off-Campus Housing 101-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Off-Campus Housing 101. Except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI, does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI. Off-Campus Housing 101 and UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through any particular site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
5. Disclaimer for Listers, Property Managers and other Subscribers - myidealhome.com ("Off-Campus Housing 101") operates as a web site design and information resource service for various subscribed businesses, including, without limitation, listers and property managers (the "Clients"). The information supplied by the clients is assumed to be accurate, and Off-Campus Housing 101 and UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI assume no responsibility or liability of any kind regarding any choices made or not made by our Users, the actions of any services used or not used by our Users, or any changes in the nature, price structure, business status, or any other characteristic of any individual service provided by Off-Campus Housing 101. The privilege to access and use Off-Campus Housing 101's services is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User's password and user name will be treated as private and confidential and, to the extent permitted by law, will not be disclosed to, or shared with, any third parties without first obtaining the consent of the User. The User is responsible for all use of its password and/or user name(s), and for protecting the confidentiality of same.